"The Frogs & Roastbeefs" It's Acting! It's Bilingual! It's Fun! It's Friendly! It's Châteauneuf-du-Faou
A Workshop Theatre-Hobby for everyone
in English and French .
“The Frogs & Roastbeefs” drama group
The purpose is
to evolve in the theatrical environment in a friendly and instructive atmosphere. This French-English drama group is dedicated to passionate people and to people who wants to have their first theatrical experience.
You didn’t dare to do theatre previously?
You wish to develop yourself personally?
You are English and would like to meet French people to begin or improve your French?
Vous êtes Français et souhaitez rencontrer des Anglais pour améliorer votre anglais tout en pratiquant le théâtre ?
In ‘The Frogs & Roastbeefs” courses nobody will judge you.
Dare to join, to have fun and to be surprised of yourself!
No previous drama or acting experience is needed.
You just need to have a desire to have fun and to share the pleasure of a unique French-English experience.
You will have the opportunity to practice different drama exercises and games in all relaxation.
In “The Frogs & Roasbeefs” courses, you will:
- Learn to relax,
- Stimulate your creativity and your imagination,
- Develop Self-confidence
- Work on your feelings
- Express yourself in a foreign language with greater ease
- Have fun, laugh.
During the year, our objective will be to:
- Create a tight-knit and enthusiastic group
- Improve your acting ability,
- Improve your understanding and expression in English and in French
- Set your own goals and pace of learning, and guide you in achieving them
- Experience improvisation and writing
- Experience staging and manage stage fright
To achieving that we will be touching:
- Listening and interacting with others
- Developing the collective confidence,
- Voice techniques,
- Movement, body in action
- Awareness and utilization of space,
- How to Build a character
- How to read a script,
- The different ways of interpreting text,
Fun, Friendship and learning guaranteed!
How much will it cost You?
The annual fee is: 15€ per person or 20€ for 2 persons of the same family,
And the contribution to the bilingual theater workshop on Thursday is
For an adult 80€ for a year
Under 18 y/o 60€ a year
For different persons from same family, contact us.
We encourage participants to make an annual commitment to benefit from all the process and the year-end bilingual show.
With payment facility arrangements. Just ask for it!